Operation Better Than Ending Up Like Ronaldo - Trez

Juventus striker David Trezeguet has spoken of his injury nightmare but he admits surgery is the only way to fix the problem as he doesn’t want to end up like Ronaldo.

The Frenchman has been suffering from severe pain in his right knee as a result of an on-going tendon problem. He has to go under the knife but he isn’t phased by the daunting prospect of being out for four months.

In fact, Trezegol seems pleased at the idea of having surgery and he is looking forward to coming back to help the Bianconeri lift a possible treble.

“I would rather have surgery than end up like Ronaldo,” Trezeguet told L’Equipe.

“I will be out for four months but that doesn’t matter, I will prolong my career.

“Surgery is the best way forward, if I don’t have the operation I would risk snapping the tendon, that is what happened to Ronaldo and I don’t want the same thing happening to me.

“I think the operation can extend my career by at least four or five years. I hope can return for the final half of the season as we have to win the Champions League, Scudetto and Coppa Italia.”

Trezeguet’s injury blow is not what Claudio Ranieri needed but Amauri is there to come in for the crocked star.

Juventus clash with Cagliari on Sunday looking to extending their good run thus far.

Item Reviewed: Operation Better Than Ending Up Like Ronaldo - Trez Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment