Nedved's crazy for Champs League

Juventus winger Pavel Nedved is desperate to help the Old Lady to Champions League glory. “I'd sacrifice anything to win it.”

The Czech international is due to retire at the end of this season but is still a pivotal figure for the Turin giants.

In his spell at the club, Nedved has experienced his fair share of success, but there is one aim that is unfulfilled.

“I would give up all the pleasures in my life to win the Champions League,” he told the Juventus Channel.

“I'd sacrifice so many things, even the games of golf with Alessandro Del Piero and Mauro Camoranesi - everything except my wife and children.

“And if we won it I would even go to Tokyo for the Club World Cup.”

Nedved believes the summer has been a positive one for Juve, whose most notable addition was star striker Amauri.

“I think we are in a better position than last year because we have had an excellent transfer campaign and some quality players have arrived.

“But the real talismanic figures like Del Piero and Gigi Buffon are also still here. They are players that have given so much for this shirt.

“After everything that happened regarding the Calciopoli scandal we are stronger inside and we will be very tough to beat.”
Item Reviewed: Nedved's crazy for Champs League Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment