FA appoint David Beckham and John Barnes to 2018 World Cup bid

FA appoint David Beckham and John Barnes to 2018 World Cup bid
Beckham and Barnes will take up ambassadorial roles to support the newly-formed Executive Board as they try to secure the tournament for England. 
Beckham played an ambassadorial role in securing the 2012 Olympics for London and his global profile will be huge asset to the 2018 team. 
“I’m proud to be part of The FA’s 2018 World Cup bid and will do everything I can to help bring the tournament to England,” Beckham said. 
“I was able to play my part in the London 2012 Olympic bid and throughout my career have witnessed the difference sport makes to people’s lives all over the world. 
“Our fans are the best in the world and they deserve to watch the greatest tournament in our country,” he said.
Item Reviewed: FA appoint David Beckham and John Barnes to 2018 World Cup bid Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment