Amauri Relishing Palermo Test

The Brazilian-born hit-man moved to Juventus from Palermo in a massive €24.8m deal over the summer and he has been impressive so far this term.

Amauri will be on hand to welcome his old team mates to the Olimpico on Sunday when the Rosanero travel north up the peninsula.

The striker cannot wait for kick off and he reveals he wants to end his career with Juve.

"This for me is the game of the heart," said Amauri.

"I miss the Palermo fans and I have so many great memories of the city. I have recieved many calls from friends there but now I am just thinking about Juventus.

"I want to stay a Bianconero for good and it's not just a stage in my career. If I score? I don't think I will celebrate against my old team."

The Old Lady will be hoping for maximum points against the Sicilians as they look to get their domestic campaign back on the right track following draws against Catania and Sampdoria respectively.

Item Reviewed: Amauri Relishing Palermo Test Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment