MotoGP Malaysia: preview from the Fiat Yamaha Team

A second place in Australia for Valentino Rossi, who has already been crowned as new World Champion 2008 has almost concluded a glorious MotoGP season for the Fiat Yamaha Team, though the Malaysia round in MotoGP will be important for the team.
Valentino Rossi’s teammate Jorge Lorenzo would like to be back on the podium: “I’m looking forward to arriving in Malaysia and going to a quite a fast circuit, which I like and where most importantly we’ve tested already this year and things didn’t go badly. 
We’ve scored decent results over the last four races so I’m optimistic going into the final two rounds of my rookie MotoGP season. I’ll be training hard this week to stay in good shape and finish off a positive trip around the Pacific.”
Valentino Rossi is looking for fun and is enthusiastic about Malaysia, saying: “I am looking forward to going to Malaysia because we have done quite a bit of testing there with Bridgestone so we have a lot of data - not something we have had for most of this season. 
I was quite strong there in the winter and I hope it’s the same again this time, especially since we know a lot more about the tyres now. We have two races left and I would really like to try to win them both, plus I also want to keep up Yamaha’s excellent podium record this season. That said, we know that Casey will be very strong again as well as others so it will no doubt be a good battle!”
Item Reviewed: MotoGP Malaysia: preview from the Fiat Yamaha Team Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment