Capirossi to return at Sachsenring

Loris CapirossiLoris Capirossi will return to MotoGP action at Sachsenring this weekend after missing the last two races through injury.

The Italian veteran had to sit out the Donington Park round after fracturing his right hand in the previous race at Barcelona. He was set to return for the Dutch TT at Assen two weeks ago but was sidelined again when he sustained a puncture wound in his right arm in a practice crash.

But Capirossi says he's ready to rejoin the series this weekend and is looking forward to racing again on the German circuit, where he finished second last year.

"My arm is still mending and it's quite painful but it's strong enough to ride with," he said. "I've had lots of good advice about how the injury is reparing, but I also know my own body very well and the experience I have gathered tells me that I will be able to compete and give it all I've got.

"I can't wait to get back on my bike, not just for myself but for the whole team and for Suzuki. I like Sachsenring and I made a good result there last year that I was really happy about. Now I need to get a good result for Suzuki to repay them."

By Steven English @ autosport.com

Item Reviewed: Capirossi to return at Sachsenring Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment