Rossi Regrets

Secretly, The MotoGP World Champions for 7 times Valentino Rossi savings a regret because he not moving to Formula One (F1) with Ferrari. He wastes the opportunity that has on his eyes.

As investigation, Rossi has a few times get test-ride with Ferrari. He did it in Valencia early 2006. And recorded a good time that close to Michael Schumacher's time. His experience makes him imagine how if he move to F1.

"Sorry is not the correct word. But I left a regret, I want to know what will I do with that car," explain Rossi to Affari Italiani, Friday (23/5/2008).
"I've got a good result on the test. And its my imagination to race with Ferrari, but I was not ready in that time and I was in the middle of race," Rossi said.

"Driving F1 is really exited. F1 Car look like an airplane than a car as usual and that’s give an outstanding sensation. But as a motorcycle racer, driving F1 give me a strange feeling to put on my foot on that black hole," explain Rossi.

The lucky one is that after he decided not to move to F1, his own carrier in MotoGP crawled into an incredible place.
Item Reviewed: Rossi Regrets Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sakura District, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment